Welcome to the 90K...It's All About Time Blog!

To celebrate the 90th Anniversary of Emmanuel College, we asked you to take time to make a difference by raising 90,000 alumni volunteer hours during our anniversary year...and you have!

Over the past several months, I have so enjoyed hearing what you are doing to contribute to 90K. Now, with the launch of the 90K blog, you can share your experiences and ideas with everyone in the Emmanuel community. Please let us know what you are doing to make a difference.

With best wishes,

Jennifer Puccetti, '89 Chair, 90K...It's All About Time

Monday, March 23, 2009

Katie gets the Bronze!

Just heard from Katie Player, who got involved with Boston Cares while volunteering on behalf of 90K...

"http://www.bostoncares.org/AboutUs/index.php/weekly_eupdate/March.April.09.pdf

You aren’t going to believe it but I am already winning volunteer awards at Boston Cares!! Yes it is true. I tied for Bronze with a few other volunteers. (see Volunteer Challenge section on bottom of pg 1). Needless to say it was a surprise. I had forgotten all about the volunteer drive during the month of February until they contacted me last week with the news. I know it’s only 3rd place but I shall do my best to move up the ranks next time! Now that I have some idea what the competition is!"

You rock, Katie!!!!

No comments: